Setting up Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is an IT authentication technique that requires a user to present at least two factors that prove their identity. Storied leverages MFA to ensure that your content and data remain safe and user access adheres to your corporate security guidelines.
1. To setup MFA navigate to the User Security panel.
2. Toggle on Multi-factor Authentication and select the option you'd like to use. You may use Text Message or the Auth0 Guardian app.
3. If you selected the Text Message option then simply enter your mobile number and click send to receive a verification code.
Once you receive the verification code on your mobile device enter it and click send to complete the setup process. You will be notified of completion via a toast message in the top right of the screen.
4. If you selected the Auth0 Guardian option install the appropriate app for your mobile device.
Once you have the app installed click Already downloaded it and scan the QR code using the camera on your mobile device and follow the prompts.
5. Once you have completed the setup process log out of Storied and log back in. You will now be prompted verify your identity by entering a verification code sent to your device.