Working with page templates
1. To create a new page template, build it in studio.
Then click the template button just next to the save button.
2. Create a template group by entering its name or choose an existing group to add your template to.
3. Enter a name for your new template or override an existing template by choosing it from the list.
Create the page template by clicking next.
4. Add a new page based on a template just like you would add any other new page.
5. Click Browse templates
6. Switch the tab in the top left corner to show your custom templates.
Choose the template group on the left.
Double click the desired template on the right.
- It's good practice to keep the articles that were the basis for your custom templates in case you want to revert some changes you made using the version history.