How to create a pop-up (modal)
Note: You can quickly turn any page into a pop-up or modal layer. Here is how to do it.
1. Create a separate page for your pop-up (modal).
2. Convert this page to block.
3. Go back to your main page and select the element you want users to click on to see the pop-up (modal).
4. Open Actions (lightning icon) in the tool bar on the right hand side.
5. In the action panel choose Event - Click, leave the same Target and select Action - Open Modal. Select your pop-up (modal) page.
6. After adding the action do not forget to click Save settings and Add action.
Note: Note: The pop-up will not be blocked in any browser.