Adding and formatting text
Text blocks are the corner stone of every story experience since they organize and display the narrative of the story.
1. Textboxes can be added through the blue plus button at the bottom of a section or a grid column.
2. Choose the text block widget.
3. Now you can type in text or cut/paste text into the text object.
To change any properties, you select the desired text and use the controls on the top right, including fonts, type size, line spacing, font colors and other properties similar to what you see in a document editor.
4. Now you can make margin and padding adjustments.
- Only one line-height can be set per text block.
- You can add custom fonts through the project settings.
- A more in depth article on margin and padding can be found here.